What's new

Pit Suckers in San Antonio

DbltheBbls

Reaction score
Hey we're trying to find another company to empty our pits, the company we used isn't in business anymore. Can anyone here in San Antonio recomend a good company that can take care of this?
Thanks.

bigleo48

Reaction score
I would just call up the septic tank cleaners and ask. A Super Sucker machine would really do the trick!

Big

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
In our area many of the septic tank companies will clean pits but it is a little pricey in most cases. Hard to believe but most feel it is a pain to clean a pit instead of a septic tank. Go figure.

Rudy

Reaction score
FWIW, check out industrial "cleaners" with vacuum trucks. I had a company for a few years that had a huge truck with what must of been a 10 or 12 inch diameter hose. The attendant told me they could suck bricks through the thing. They had my pits done in 1/4 the time of normal septic services.

They finally gave up doing the "little guys", and I couldn't get them to come back.

It was much, much cheaper....because here in the NorthEast, they charge for BOTH time and amount hauled away. A 3/2 costs me about $1800....and I can get by doing it every other year.

cherokee235

Reaction score
We use SOS to pump our pits. I think they are in LaCoste, but check in the SA phone book business pages. They are not cheap, but I can't find anyone else to do it.