What's new

Picture of soap possibly in rinse water?

Bricks

Reaction score
updated, better, more features, added fans, greater profits from better wash packages. Bought used rebuilt unit myself and did 90% of install and wiring myself.
Hey. I’m trying to increase the dryer time. Do you remember how to do that? I don’t know my way around that touch screen yet.

eckert16

Reaction score
If it's a Futura with UniOp: try HomePage > F2 (Timers and Counters) > 1 (Timers) > 1 Dryer (modify your dryer time) > F5 to exit to home page

Bricks

Reaction score
If it's a Futura with UniOp: try HomePage > F2 (Timers and Counters) > 1 (Timers) > 1 Dryer (modify your dryer time) > F5 to exit to home page
Thanks man! I’ll try it out tomorrow after work. Have a great week!

Bricks

Reaction score
I have those exact same booms they work good. If plastic bushings go bad you can still get new ones.
I would have to look up the company that carries them. I replaced all mine 2 years ago.
Can you please tell me where I can get the plastic bushings and how do I know which ones to get? And is there anything else I need to keep on hand to keep these booms going? Thanks

xcite

Reaction score
Can you please tell me where I can get the plastic bushings and how do I know which ones to get? And is there anything else I need to keep on hand to keep these booms going? Thanks
There are only 2 different ones I believe, it is the diameter of the tubing they go into that is different.
It should be Tri-Valley

Bricks

Reaction score
There are only 2 different ones I believe, it is the diameter of the tubing they go into that is different.
It should be Tri-Valley
How do you know when they’re in need of replacement? Sorry, I’m new at this.

xcite

Reaction score
Try to lift up on the boom and look for to much play in the bushings.