What's new

Petit

WillNC

Reaction score
First time installing a accutrac 360-i. How was anyone's else process with the install?

rhino

Reaction score
We replaced out LW4000 last year with a Petit. Tear out and install took about 7 working days with us installing new pvc panels in the bay one of those days. We had an electrician on site for about 3 of those days. The distributor who did ours had 4 guys there the first two days and just one guy after that.

soonermajic

Reaction score
We replaced out LW4000 last year with a Petit. Tear out and install took about 7 working days with us installing new pvc panels in the bay one of those days. We had an electrician on site for about 3 of those days. The distributor who did ours had 4 guys there the first two days and just one guy after that.
That is LIGHTNING fast!!

rhino

Reaction score
It was fast however, the distributor doing the install lives about an hour away and was working about 12 hours a day. He stayed nearby during the week and wanted to get done as quickly so he could get back home. When going over the project he quoted me a price minus the electrical and we said we would start on a Monday and he would have us back up and running in 2 weeks. He has installed a Petit for himself before ours so he knew what he was doing. He did a great job and was there most mornings around 6 am. The electrical contractor is a buddy of mine, he was there with 2 extra guys one day and had an apprentice the other two days.

APW

Reaction score
I just installed my second one. Took out a old PDQ machine and replaced all the PVC wall panels. It took about about 2 weeks start to finish. I had two guys help me for 3 days and I did the rest my self. Customers are loving the new machine.

APW

Reaction score
How were you able to add/configure the speaker? Seems to be the same one Washworld uses.
I had the same company that makes Washworld's, (Floyd Bell) make me a custom one. I had nine voices added to it and I told him to use the same male and female voice that Washworld uses. I made a relay box with parts off of Amazon and it works like a champ. Screenshot_20220904-120814_Messages.jpg

APW

Reaction score
That's awesome! Do you mind saying what it cost you overall?
The first speaker is expensive because they have to program it how you want it and then every speaker after that cost around $500. I think the first speaker was around $1,400 and I probably have $100-$150 in relays, wagos, and the AC/DC converter.

Roz

Reaction score
you have a new business opportunity here.

I wish I could get the WW speak with different voices like my map navigation system.

Moby242

Reaction score
what was the cost to install the petit machine? im looking into 2 inbays now?

Rapidoil

Reaction score
Call them or a distributor for a quote. Here's mine

Last edited: