What's new

Petit LED lights show

soonermajic

Reaction score
I just installed a new Petit. I ordered the $4,000 upgrade.
Issue: they don't do any type of "light show" or even light up, unless a car is washing. While washing i do really like their show though!
Is there a way to get em to do a light show, when there's no car washing?

HeyVern

Reaction score
I just installed a new Petit. I ordered the $4,000 upgrade.
Issue: they don't do any type of "light show" or even light up, unless a car is washing. While washing i do really like their show though!
Is there a way to get em to do a light show, when there's no car washing?
Go into the set up menu and enable "Idle bay light show" and set the hours you want it to run,

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Did you just go to Home Depot and pick up some guys to install that Petit? Sounds like they set it up on the legs, wired it and left. Hopefully you haven’t paid them the last 10%…get their asses back there have them work out the bugs and set it up to your liking.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Did you just go to Home Depot and pick up some guys to install that Petit? Sounds like they set it up on the legs, wired it and left. Hopefully you haven’t paid them the last 10%…get their asses back there have them work out the bugs and set it up to your liking.
Actually we're right across the street from Lowe's (& WalMart). It's an A+ site, but installers got a C- !!!🤯😨😳🙄😡

Last edited:

Eric H

Reaction score
Wow this story really makes me appreciate the top flight installation of my Washworld Razor by Autowash Maintenance out of Malden, MA!!!
This is the reason why veterans from this site when asked “what’s the best equipment?” Always reply “buy whatever equipment the best distributor is selling!”

SuperShine

Reaction score
Idle bay light show option in settings. Make sure they’ve tied in the bay lights cutout into your existing bay lights for the best show, idle and during a wash.
You don’t want your bright bay lights washing out the four G&G light bars.