What's new

Peter Paul Valves

Reaction score
I have my tire cleaner and my presoak switches wired into Peter Paul valves and the Teflon and rubber seals do not seal any longer. I have been in contact with Peter Paul trying to get 20-30 rebuild kits but I can’t get anywhere with them. They say they are having to make a part number for the rebuild kits and they will get back with me “tomorrow” that was beginning of last week. I have called several times since then and I guess I need to find a universal rebuild kit if any exist. Has anyone ran into any issues like this? 9385DA36-CA15-4E3F-9DEC-5D4997D3B417.jpeg

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
Yes, I replace the solenoids with Kips.

You're going to pay a fortune for them to make you new obsolete plungers. If replacing the solenoids is not an option for you, maybe you can find a way to cut new rubber seals.

Reaction score
Yes, I replace the solenoids with Kips.

You're going to pay a fortune for them to make you new obsolete plungers. If replacing the solenoids is not an option for you, maybe you can find a way to cut new rubber seals.
Oh it’s definitely an option I just didn’t know what the cost difference would be to rebuild them. Seems pretty cost effective to just replace both banks with this item.