What's new

Peculiar Experience

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I recently received an e-mail to our info request box from an individual asking if our equipment would still be in service next May/June. I've gotten them in the past and deleted as spam or phishing expedition.

However, while searching for repair video on YouTube, I discovered a video of a car being washed in my tunnel and the posters name was the same as on the email.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or can enlighten me as to what this is about?

Thanks!

MC

washnshine

Reaction score
I recently received an e-mail to our info request box from an individual asking if our equipment would still be in service next May/June. I've gotten them in the past and deleted as spam or phishing expedition.

However, while searching for repair video on YouTube, I discovered a video of a car being washed in my tunnel and the posters name was the same as on the email.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or can enlighten me as to what this is about?

Thanks!

MC
No experience with that, but it sounds suspicious.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
No experience with that, but it sounds suspicious.
Upon further investigation, this fellow has multiple car wash related posts on YT from around the globe and over the span of several years. None appear to have more than 500 views so it's doubtful that it's a money making proposition, or?

washnshine

Reaction score
Upon further investigation, this fellow has multiple car wash related posts on YT from around the globe and over the span of several years. None appear to have more than 500 views so it's doubtful that it's a money making proposition, or?
I know there are enthusiasts who film and post washes, but I don’t know the point of sending the email asking if the equipment would’ve in service. Ignoring the email can’t hurt, and maybe the YouTube post will attract some new customers.