What's new

PDQ Virtual Treadle

stud

Reaction score
I keep getting a warning error #5 (re-synchronized count) on a virtual treadle board and I cannot figure out how to fix it. The manual I have does not give me any troubleshooting info. Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?

jcollins

Reaction score
That's a "warning" if the #5 LED is lit when the selection switch is in the #2 position, "errors" would be lit when the selection switch is in the #1 position.
The only thing that has anything to do with a "count" would be the X-30 prox switch that's counting the tabs on the counter bars on the inside side of the trolley rails.
Check the X-30 prox switch on the exit side of the trolley. You'll probably have to take it out to actually examine it. A lot of times it'll have the face worn off of it (worn out rollers or flat tire allowing the prox to rub on the flags). A dead give away would be rub marks on the counter bar flags where the prox could have been rubbing. ......or could be just a faulty X-30 prox switch. It's a good habit to always replace the cord also when replacing any prox switch.