What's new

PDQ Laserwash 360 "Ghost"

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
We have the power weep turned off. The other day my distributor came & pulled out the new SD Card he put in several days prior. He sent the information directly to PDQ & the SD Card had not filled up any weird data since he had installed it 5 days prior. So we think were good there operating with a clear SD Card. We did unplug the ethernet cable just to see if something weird is going on with the camera system, the credit card processing systems i.e. Hamilton DAN, & the VPN system PDQ installed. We unplugged the ethernet Monday January 28th & so far no random High Pressure water start ups.
Speedi, thanks for the update. I think JGinther may be on to something with the internet thing. Time will tell.

Fatboy769

Reaction score
Speedi, any updates since unplugging the ethernet cable?

Speedi

Reaction score
I have an update on the Ghost Laserwash 360 since unplugging the ethernet cable on January 28th. It's been 3 weeks plus since we unplugged the ethernet cable & there has been "ZERO" random startups on the high pressure pump. I won't say the issue is resolved, but it's looking like there is some weird "interferance" between the Laserwash 360 ethernet VPN network & my Comcast router, Hamilton DAN system or camera system. It's encouraging to know that the HP pump hasn't started up in over 3 weeks. I will update as we move forward in time. Thank you all for your responses.

boywonder

Reaction score
Have you changed the passwords on your remotes, or web page logins?

Speedi

Reaction score
We have changed the passwords on the Hamilton Dan CC system & the Laserwash 360. The camera system has been temporally disabled to help isolate the issue. I keep the remote control for the Laserwash 360 in my truck so nobody has any access to it but myself.

Fatboy769

Reaction score
Speedi, if you are the only one now who has the ability to access your machine from a remote control or smart phone, pc over the internet, then I feel like you solved your problem. I know absolutely nothing about a Laserwash 360, but I would think if you were getting some type of interference from other equipment tied to the internet, it would be causing more issues than just the high pressure pump randomly turning on. I would enable my camera system and see what happens. Just my 2 cents.