What's new

PDQ Laser 4000 Triple Foam

UndertakerII

Reaction score
Has anyone retrofitted their laser 4000's triple foam with something different? I'm getting tired of constantly tweeking it to get it on the vehicles evenly and was wondering what my options are if any. Ideally it would be nice to use existing pump and injector(s) but I'm willing to upgrade if need be. Thanks! Kevin

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Ya its simple do yourself a favor and get rid of it. I did and apply carnuba wax quest shine on through the arch and its worked out so so much better. I apply it on my top 2 packages and makes the car shine very nice. No more stained concrete no more extra chemical barrels in equipment room. The coverage is very nice also. No more switching back & forth between summer and winter. I don't miss it at all. You can do that with what you have now in the programming

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Triple foam is probably the biggest joke in the carwash industry. Most of these products are nothing more than siliconized soap.

Do your customers a favor and sell them something that actually provides a benefit such as Ice, Rain-X total body, Double Bond, or similar product.