What's new

PDQ G5 - Stops after tri-foam rinse

teamplex65

Reaction score
This condition happens once every 300-400 cars but it seems like a problem that I should look into because it is the same story everytime.

This has only happened on our top of the line wash.

Immedeatly following the tri-foam wash cycle we go around the wash once at a higher rate of speed, and then go around it with the clear coat at a slower speed.

The arm will stop somewhere during the hi-speed pass at a corner and tell the person to leave. It has happened at all 4 corners of the hi-speed pass around the car.

I can not confirm the speed we go around the car (and I do not believe it is the fastest setting) but is it possible that it is detecting an arch impact when it stops and turns the arm? Are there any other ideas? It only happens on that hi-speed pass around the car.

It always resets and takes the next car quickly, so the errors are usually gone from the machine by the next time I am down there.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Steve

Mike

Reaction score
What errors are you getting?
The machine is aborting the wash so it should be sending an email, you can also log into the machine go under diagnostics and the event log and see what error is popping up in the event log. The event log records the last 1000 events, so depending on how busy you are you can go back a day or more.