What's new

Pdq Acess Titan upgrade shift totals wrong.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Has anyone had the titan upgrade and found that the numbers are all incorrect when you close the shift, or try to replenish change drawer? I have 2 units and both are incorrect. My distributor already upgraded the software and I swear it got worse.
Any ideas or information would be great.

gearhead

Reaction score
After updating, I find that the bills dispensed numbers in the cash service function are wrong. I have let PDQ know about the issue and they did verify it. I was told by them that they would look into it. In the meantime I could close shift using the other option.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Thank you I will try the other option.
Do you have Pdq equipment in bay ? If so have you been happy with it?

Reaction score
are you running 3.01.02 v software it calls out for a cash level bug fix in this version? just curious.

gearhead

Reaction score
I am running that version of software. @ scrub free, sorry for the delay in response. Yes we have PDQ M5s and they do a good job. The SS bridge and rails are a big plus. With very little effort you can keep them looking new.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
I have the most current software. The line "bills change" is the incorrect line. I have proven it multiple times
Also having major problems with double charging credit cards of course I have also narrowed it down to the cashier's likely software related. I think the screen says declined to customer when it should say processing. This makes customer re swipe card.
Big problem for a small business!!

gearhead

Reaction score
I haven't had that issue.

Not sure if you are aware, but PDQ released a service bulletin 6/1/16 about a software update for the access Titan platform. See website. It has to do with certain CC processors (First data, EFS net) that will no longer work with certain platforms. Might be worth looking into. I'm hoping it takes care of the problem I've been having.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
At this point I hope I am completely updated. Pdq has been involved 100%.
I will be very disappointed with them if there is an update I am not aware of.
Thank you