What's new

PDQ Access System "S" Series vs. "B" Series

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am looking at upgrading my entry systems. After a lot of due dilligince, I am giving some consideration to the PDQ access entry system. The main difference between their "S" and "B" series is the "S" gives dollar bills in change and the "B" gives coin. I am also concerned about reliability of the systems, and PDQ as a company (not knowing one way or another about their reputation). Also, I do not think they have any installations with a Jim Coleman Water Wizard but have been told it should not be a problem. I very rarely see any posts about PDQ here and my assumption is that their customer's must not be having too many problems or we would hear about them on this site. I also noticed they do not have a user group on this site which surprises me. If anyone has any insight as to their entry systems it would be greatly appreciated.

guitarandy

Reaction score
I sure hope that it is a good unit. I have an S series in my garage waiting to be installed on a new Laserwash. As for PDQ the only dealings I have with them is the ordering process for the equipment, that went really well everything was built and delivered on the schedule that they gave from the beginning. So far PDQ has done everything that they promised which these days is unfortunately rare.

Andy

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Totally unrelated to the entry system...but please post any information about that Laserwash that you can. I think there is a lot of interest in it, but everyone wants to see how the "other" guys like it first.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

guitarandy

Reaction score
Totally unrelated to the entry system...but please post any information about that Laserwash that you can. I think there is a lot of interest in it, but everyone wants to see how the "other" guys like it first.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.
Mine is in a crate in my garage, so far it hasn't disappointed me.;)