What's new

PDQ 360 Plus

Etowah

washman2016

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a PDQ Laserwash 360 Plus? I just put one in and it is not going very well. They are getting it fixed VERY slowly but I would like to know if it is just mine or if others are having problems.

Thanks
Rick

washman2016

Reaction score
Most of the problems are getting worked out. PDQ stopped by last week and helped a bunch. I was just looking for others who have this machine to see if it is common or just problems with mine.

peter0021

Reaction score
hi , i know you were having issues with your laser 360 several years ago, looking at replacing mine with the 360 plus . would like to hear from you regarding common problems and if you are happy with the wash ?

peter0021

Reaction score
the one i am replacing is Washtec XT700 touchless . Woudn't know where to start with all the problems i've had,
Havent yet ordered the new 360 plus as waiting to hear of what problem i will come across and if they wash well

Monte

Reaction score
I operate 5 360 Plus's. I have understood that the washing function of the 360plus would be the same as the 360. I have been happy with these machines, but have not operated the competion as others have. What were you told, that makes you think the wash capability would be different with the plus model??
Monte

MW_Wash

Reaction score
Have a 360 plus and we don't have any issues with it aside from normal wear and tear. Belts, had a couple vfd issues, pressure regulator, wheels, can't think of anything else in 3+ years. They aren't fun to grease because the fittings are hard to see let alone getting a gun on them until you get used to it. Big step ladder required and up and over the bridge to get the main bridge motor... and you will not get away without greasing these machines like you may with others they will sound like a duck quacking really fast if you don't grease regularly and it's hard to get it to stop once it starts. The good part is there are only a few grease fittings. If probably run a plastic tube extension and mount the fittings in an easier to get to place if I had more than one of them.

The web based admin is the best part.. easy to change things, great at tracking things, the landing page has everything you could ever need status wise all on one page. If you have used other machines that require VNC and you can't even tell if you door is open or closed without looking at the camera you will appreciate this more than anything.

It isn't the fastest machine but you are circling the car with each application and rinse. The built in dryers are really good and require NOTHING as far as attention. There's one small thing that pisses me off about it and would be so easy to fix. At the end of the wash when the dryer kicks off, the trolley (which was parked passenger side front and not above the car) spins and drips water on the hood and windshield as the machine tells them to exit. It's spot free and I get that but it's just stupid. It should stay where it is until the next car enters or the car hits the exit.

For the money I don't know if you can find better.