What's new

parting out carwash

velorossa

Reaction score
A family member of mine had a self serve car wash and also did car wash repair for about 20 years and had passed away. We now have to go through the estate and part out everything. He has so much stuff from motors, vacuums, hoses, and a lot of soap and well so much I can't even list. I am wondering if there is a good place to list it? Can somebody point me in the right direction? Also is there a place that I may be able to fine values for everything?
Thanks

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
You could list it all on the autocareforums website, but if it really is alot you may find yourself with a full time job packing and shipping and listing.

Another option that would take care of it quickly would be an auction. There should be a good auctioneer in your town that deals with business auctions, that could sell everything that day.

I just bought a trailer from a guy who is selling alot of relatives things that was a business, and he was a collector. They have been working after work every night and all their weekends on selling everything for over a year. It was like a year long garage sale he had going. I think an auction would take care of all the items quickly and efficiently .

velorossa

Reaction score
You could list it all on the autocareforums website, but if it really is alot you may find yourself with a full time job packing and shipping and listing.

Another option that would take care of it quickly would be an auction. There should be a good auctioneer in your town that deals with business auctions, that could sell everything that day.

I just bought a trailer from a guy who is selling alot of relatives things that was a business, and he was a collector. They have been working after work every night and all their weekends on selling everything for over a year. It was like a year long garage sale he had going. I think an auction would take care of all the items quickly and efficiently .
I didn't want to auction because its a small town and there are not a lot of people wanting car wash stuff so online is really where we would have to sell it. I think I will list some stuff here I was just wondering if there are other places that car wash people usually go so I can make sure I am posting my stuff to the right people. Its a specific market.
Thanks