What's new

parker valves for millenium

classic1

Reaction score
Could someone please help me out on a place to get a parker air valve and coil possibly next day shipping. I can't get parts from Specialty equipment for my millenium automatic as they are having financial trouble getting parts. This is a parker valve vsn16-501-m152 with a coil 2ev15m1. Seem to not get anywhere looking on line right now. Not going to be good getting parts I'm afraid as I am in the factory area for specialty and they are often not answering phones etc. Thanks alot!

Reaction score
Could someone please help me out on a place to get a parker air valve and coil possibly next day shipping. I can't get parts from Specialty equipment for my millenium automatic as they are having financial trouble getting parts. This is a parker valve vsn16-501-m152 with a coil 2ev15m1. Seem to not get anywhere looking on line right now. Not going to be good getting parts I'm afraid as I am in the factory area for specialty and they are often not answering phones etc. Thanks alot!
Do you have a pic of the valve you need?

soapy

Reaction score
What size is the inlet/outlet and what voltage is it. It is probably a normally closed solenoid. ONce you know these things you can substitute just about any brand of solenoid and coil. Many times a manufacturer will have a common item renumbered by the actual part maker so it looks like a part you can only get from them. I have used ordinary lawn sprinkler solenoids and valves many times to get out of a bind. If you have a Granger or Johnstone supply locally they will have something that you can substitute.

classic1

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I pulled the valve stem out of the selenoid valve and greased it and everything is working fine. I will still try to find one as a spare. Thanks again!

washman9

Reaction score
can someone provide me with some more information regarding speciality having financial problems with getting parts?? are they going out of business??

MikeV

Reaction score
Specialty is having financial problems as are a lot of other manufacturers. I know they are still building machines, but are on a skeleton crew. Hopefully, things will turn around soon.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
To be fair to Specialty, just about every carwash company out there is having to cope with a drastic loss of sales volume from five years ago. Especially those companies that are heavy into SS and IBA segments

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At least they are still there.

I bought Superior and though I like my machine there is no more Superior and that poses challenges!

Greg

Reaction score
Could someone please help me out on a place to get a parker air valve and coil possibly next day shipping. This is a parker valve vsn16-501-m152 with a coil 2ev15m1. Seem to not get anywhere looking on line right now. Thanks alot!
Hi Classic1,
I can help a little here from prior distributor work I was involved with; when doing a websearch for this valve, change the M1 to an *. Search "vsn16-501-*52". M1 is a voltage code and the rest of the part # refers to its function, porting, etc.

Greg Thoennes
Arimitsu Pumps
Sales & Tech.Support

MikeV

Reaction score
For those of you looking for Futura parts, a lot of them can be found at Tri-Valley Equipment.
800-323-8915