What's new

Paloma Heaters

Twodose

Reaction score
Did the Paloma instantaneous heaters go out of business? The guy who purchased my Carwash in 2015 said he is looking for parts, in particular the diaphragms. He said they went out of business, called me to see if I can find any parts for them, if I remember right, I used to buy those parts from KR. Looks like they may still be in business, but possibly have no parts for the older heater's.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Did the Paloma instantaneous heaters go out of business? The guy who purchased my Carwash in 2008 said he is looking for parts, in particular the diaphragms. He said they went out of business, called me to see if I can find any parts for them, if I remember right, I used to buy those parts from KR. Looks like they may still be in business, but possibly have no parts for the older heater's.
It looks like you need to blow the dust off your wallet and keep customers Happy.. Buy some new STUFF! that out of date stuff will kill you..
:) NO HOT WATER means LOW BANK ACCOUNT.. :)

Twodose

Reaction score
I don't own the wash anymore, the new owner called me and was asking if I knew where to purchase the new diaphragms for them, just trying to help him out. Those Paloma heaters were all replaced in 2006 so there not really that old, but are not going to be as efficient as the newer models may be. Also when I owned the wash, the diaphragms were main part you had to frequently change, otherwise there is probably nothing wrong with those heaters. If he hasn't changed the diaphragms since 2015 I doubt that any of them have been working correctly for years.

MEP001

Reaction score
PH112-24M was the Kleen-Rite part number, fits '85 and newer PH-24M heaters. It doesn't pull up on their site. 00-82415A should be the manufacturer part number.

Keith Baker

Keith Baker
Reaction score
I phased my Paloma 24 models out a few years back because I couldn't find any diaphragms. I've got one left that will be gone when the diaphragm goes. Mine were ready to retire anyway.

Keith Baker

Keith Baker
Reaction score
I have a large equipment room so I was able to just put in 3 standing water heaters. 75 gallon and 75k btu.

Toms PTcarwash

Reaction score
The original builder of my wash installed a Raypac 1,000,000 btu boiler for the water heating. It was grossly oversized. I pulled it and replaced it with two Takagi 250,000 btu units piped into the original 200 gallon hot water storage tank in a primary / secondary loop configuration with staged controls (the Takagi's cannot handle the required flow in a direct piped system) the second heater only kicks on in the dead of winter after a good snow when I have all five bays and the autowash lined up out to the street with waiting customers.