What's new

owners of karcher automatics

K

karcher

how long have you owned your machine? how many washes? WOULD YOU BUY ANOTHER?

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
I just received a visit from 4 respected karcher Gentleman all the way from Germany.During the tour , Karcher Gentleman remarked on high quality of the wash and dry produced by my machines,the best they have ever viewed!
We butted heads on the latest Major issue , and away they went.

B

blake247

There's a Karcher in the next town...I actually take my vehicles 10 miles out of the way to wash them there but 1/2 the time it's broke down. Love the results...glad I don't own one though...

B

blake247

Someone msg'd me wondering where this was and I lost their email address...so to answer the question...it's located at Juds Chevron in Luling, TX.

dbrewer

Reaction score
I believe another machine sold and maintained by Grant Sales out of Plano,Tx. Their method of operation is to come out on a service call(after you explain the probem to them on the initial phone call) and arrive at destination with nothing to repair problem. They verify problem and inform you they have nothing on their truck to repair the problem and it will take several days to get parts if your lucky.They charge you travel time from their last stop to your place at $75.00 an hour.When your part arrives they set time to come to your place to repair problem at $75.00 an hour for travel time and labor to repair machine. What makes it funny is that on their service truck logo it says-Grant Sales(the service company). That's the way Todd Garrett operates. E-mail me if you want more info.Gota'go