What's new

Owner/operator/builder

Shining Times

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not a new comer by any stretch of the means. I have been an operator since 1990 and have rebuilt and rebuilt again,numerous IBA's from top to bottom. I am extrememly knowledgable about the old Hanna Roll overs and the Soft Cloth Autec in bays. Both are excellant workhorse machines, that if adjusted correctly and maintained right are phenominal machines that just keep running and running.

I have made many design improvments to lots of machines. I am currentlly looking for a new in bay. After 42 years in the maintenance industry, it astound me as to how complicated the industry has made such a simple concept, of washing a vehicle.

I am currently eye balling a new Belanger
FreeStyler. It appears to be a very flexiable and hands on workable machine. Is there anyone out there that has an opinion. Is competing against one, or has heard anything at all about the FreeStyler? They new but they look pretty promiceing....

I don't necessarly want to just hear the good stuff either..... Shoot from the hip......

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen a Freestyler, but I have a lot of experience with Belanger as a company, and we operate a Vector. Their support is top notch, and the Vector has been a workhorse.

From what I hear about the Freestyler, it's a very capable machine. The biggest issue I've heard about it was its tendency to grab brush bars on the front of trucks, something they have since solved. Like the Vector, its routine maintenance unit is minimal.