What's new

Over and out...

KleanRide

Reaction score
Just sold the 7-bay SS that I’ve been renovating for the past couple of years, and I wanted to thank you guys for all of the help and encouragement that you’ve provided.

This forum is a tremendous resource, populated by quality folk. I’ve been on many forums over the years that devolved into bitching and moaning, but y’all have done a great job, here, managing civility and focusing on the tasks at hand.

I’ll be back if I find another car wash to renovate, but for now I’m looking forward to some down time with family, bird dogs, and shotguns.

Happy holidays, and best of luck to you all as you continue to navigate these crazy times.

mac

Reaction score
Sounds like you did it right. If you have bird dogs, you must be up in the midwest somewhere. Enjoy your time.

Randy

Reaction score
kleanRide, that's great. I'm about ready to hang it up, to much vandalism, theft and to many garbage dumpers.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I love Bird Hunting congrats I got a German shorthair pointer myself. Good for you!!!

chevyguy09

Reaction score
Good Luck KleanRide. I am a avid bird hunter myself. I had a springer spaniel that passed away a couple years ago. I have been grouse (Partridge) hunting alone since which is ok, not ready for another dog right now. They are tricky little guys here in Northern Wisconsin. I was good for 1 out of 6 this year.

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
Just sold the 7-bay SS that I’ve been renovating for the past couple of years, and I wanted to thank you guys for all of the help and encouragement that you’ve provided.

This forum is a tremendous resource, populated by quality folk. I’ve been on many forums over the years that devolved into bitching and moaning, but y’all have done a great job, here, managing civility and focusing on the tasks at hand.

I’ll be back if I find another car wash to renovate, but for now I’m looking forward to some down time with family, bird dogs, and shotguns.

Happy holidays, and best of luck to you all as you continue to navigate these crazy times.
Best of luck! Enjoy that free time. Happy Holidays!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Central Texas, with two more months of quail, ducks, and doves
Holler sometime if you ever head to Broken Bow lake, w/ the rest of Texas! My washes are just S of BB, in Idabel (right over the Red River)...

Etowah