What's new

Out with the WW 1.0 in with the Razor

Joswhaha

Reaction score
I removed my old Water Wizard 1.0 today to make way for the new Razor! The WW was in ok condition and was still doing a good job washing cars.

The question I have is what should I do with the old thing? Try to sell it? Part it out? Give it to some entrepreneur to use again? Find a location and install the machine to wash more cars?

Attachments

washnshine

Reaction score
I removed my old Water Wizard 1.0 today to make way for the new Razor! The WW was in ok condition and was still doing a good job washing cars.

The question I have is what should I do with the old thing? Try to sell it? Part it out? Give it to some entrepreneur to use again? Find a location and install the machine to wash more cars?
Nice tear out.

I think any of those options can work. I don’t have a handle on how many version 1.0’s there are still out there, so I’m not sure how big a market there is for parts.

Joswhaha

Reaction score
I would give the machine to someone that could use it. I have 3 dryers I may be able to sell for a few shekels.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i scrapped my side trac last year. saved pump, motor and A few small parts for sentimental reasons...

To me it was too much hassle to try to figure out anything else to do with the machine. Scrap it. Move on and enjoy the razor because it's awesome!

Joswhaha

Reaction score
Looks like the machine is mostly in. I’ve got my electrician coming today to start figuring out the wiring.

Attachments

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Wow you changed the direction 180 degrees for customers, also if you plan on keeping the radiant heat tube above the Razor a Stainless-steel shield plate is "strongly" advised.