What's new

Our clueless president

mac

Reaction score
Let me make sure I have this right. Biden shuts down the pipeline that brings crude oil from Canada and stops all production of oil from federal lands. Then he’s surprised when energy prices go up. Energy is the fuel for the economy. Duh.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
His actions definitely speak louder than his words. Maybe the following &/or similar presentations will serve as an antidote to some of the inconsistencies of the far left & the more extreme misleading comedians out there:

I was struck by the above linked clip .... shedding of light on some of the loss of freedoms & "gaslighting attempts" based on the "pretense of convenience & their version of science"!

BTW ... I am for going in the direction of an equal playing field for energy innovations. Even Elon Musk appears to now acknowledge the dangers of some of the oppressions & coercions in the direction of forcing less proven energy sources.

Last edited:

Chuck Ivey

Reaction score
And he does NOTHING to get all the ships anchored off our coasts brought in to port, off loaded and the freight delivered. Yeah it's a huge project but this is the United States and we can get it done.

MEP001

Reaction score
And he does NOTHING to get all the ships anchored off our coasts brought in to port, off loaded and the freight delivered. Yeah it's a huge project but this is the United States and we can get it done.
It would be funny if, after all the work Trump tried to do to bring manufacturing back to the US and away from China, Biden does it by accident.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
It would be funny if, after all the work Trump tried to do to bring manufacturing back to the US and away from China, Biden does it by accident.
What exactly did Donald Trump do to bring manufacturing from China to the USA?

Extra credit question: How did so much US Manufacturing end up in China?

mac

Reaction score
What exactly did Donald Trump do to bring manufacturing from China to the USA?

Extra credit question: How did so much US Manufacturing end up in China?
He put a tarrif on goods from China. Look it up. It’s true China got the manufacturing jobs because their gov underwrote their debt making it very Hart to compete. It’s bad enough the you have an overinflated ego. And I almost forgot that you are the smartest person here.

mac

Reaction score
Oh maybe coming up with a shot to protect from COVID while Biden and Fauci were playing patty cake.

mac

Reaction score
Well this is basically opinion. 100 years from now no one will care.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
He put a tarrif on goods from China. Look it up. It’s true China got the manufacturing jobs because their gov underwrote their debt making it very Hart to compete. It’s bad enough the you have an overinflated ego. And I almost forgot that you are the smartest person here.
Jeez, I'm sorry......just searching for a different perspective.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Trump was a booger eating moron regarding Covid, constantly contradicting and undermining the people that actually knew what they were talking about. I don't know how Biden figures in. This is a humanity issue, not a political one, so I'm not going to bicker about it. I voted for Trump twice, but after Covid, his crybaby tantrum about losing, and Jan. 6th, I lost any respect I had for him...never again.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
his crybaby tantrum about losing, and Jan. 6th, I lost any respect I had for him...never again.
Some of us may be relying a bit too much on Alan Duke's "& his lesser experts" goto fact check. The mainstream media pretty much puppeted those repeated inaccuracies & half truths ... which is how overly centralized government indirectly financed propaganda has been known to become pervasive. FWIW ... there needs to be the proper perspective when it comes to distinguishing opinions from truthful & thoroughly vetted facts.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Trump was a booger eating moron regarding Covid, constantly contradicting and undermining the people that actually knew what they were talking about. I don't know how Biden figures in. This is a humanity issue, not a political one, so I'm not going to bicker about it. I voted for Trump twice, but after Covid, his crybaby tantrum about losing, and Jan. 6th, I lost any respect I had for him...never again.
Biden figures in because he's been president during the the same pandemic as Trump. Let's not forget Biden ran on his secret plan to stop COVID. Then he gets elected and says, "There's nothing I can do to stop the trajectory of COVID." He lied about it.

And who are the experts Trump should've listened to? Fauci? He admitted to lying about saying masks weren't necessary. How many times did he change the herd immunity figure?

I'm not anti-science. Science is great. The problem are the scientists who act like weatherman. They act like they are 100% correct. Then when they are shown to be incorrect, they end up acting as though it never happened.