What's new

original vendmaster

Etowah

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I need some help in trying to figure out how I can change over my coinco acceptor on my front vendor to accept dollar coins. I have talked to a few people and they all tell me their is no way. I am sure someone is smart enough to be able to do this if it hasn't been done yet. The acceptor I have is a two tube dispenser, one for nickels and one for dimes as change. The quarter all fall into a tray in the bottom of the unit. Send me your best ideas! I don't want to hear buy a new vendor either, if I could afford it I would, this is just for the short term.;)

Last edited:

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Contact your closest Coinco Service center and ask them how to do it. They should know.

Uncle Sam

Randy

Reaction score
You?re going to have to change out the Coin Changer. I?d recommend that you go with a Mars/MEI Cashflow 7000 coin changer, they are field programmable if you should decide on going to tokens.

Etowah

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Bubbles,

Yes, the Mars are much better than the Coinco for overall capabilities.

Uncle Sam

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the logic boards are interchangeable between the vendmaster I & II? I contacted coinco and they said that the type of acceptor I have is basically extinct. I have a call into D & H to see if they can come up with something. Anyone have any info?

Charles Ho

Multi-Site Operator
Reaction score
Vendmaster

You likely have an Automatic Products CS-12. It was marketed with two types of controllers - MDB or non-MDB. Find out which one you have through a local "vending" distributor. Then you can decide which of the Mars/Coinco/Conlux you need with $1 coin capability. D/H wrapped stainless around and marketed it as vendmaster. Good Luck!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
:( Well, after a few days of talking to techs at D/H and at Coinco. They have come to the conclusion that there is not an upgrade available for my acceptor. Oh well, Shurvend here I come

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
:( Well, after a few days of talking to techs at D/H and at Coinco. They have come to the conclusion that there is not an upgrade available for my acceptor. Oh well, Shurvend here I come!