What's new

Opinions on the FreeStyler

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Ask me any question about any manufacturer or equipment and I will accurately answer it.
That is true and yes you will see for yourself.

I'm not replying any further to this thread. It isn't worth it
Your arrogance is off-putting......and unearned. You're picking fights with people who've been doing this for decades. We've seen the booms and busts. The ideas that revolutionized the industry and the ones that were complete flops..................and we've seen more "enthusiasts" who were convinced they were going to make their fortune in the industry that fell flat on their faces than we're able to count. Many of them came to this site and roundly ignored the hard earned knowledge being provided to them. You can get your feathers ruffled by this if you want but if you really are interested in investing high 6 to low 7 figures into this business you would be well served to ask and listen than offer opinions. You come across as what I refer to as a "Saturday Dreamer". That's the person who drives by a wash on a sunny Saturday and sees the place lined up to the street and think of it as a license to print money. What they don't think about is that it had been snowing/raining all week and not a single car was in the place but the expenses were still accumulating. I honestly do hope you end up successful because broke car washes are useless to me, but I can assure you the odds are against you.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score
Your arrogance is off-putting......and unearned. You're picking fights with people who've been doing this for decades. We've seen the booms and busts. The ideas that revolutionized the industry and the ones that were complete flops..................and we've seen more "enthusiasts" who were convinced they were going to make their fortune in the industry that fell flat on their faces than we're able to count. Many of them came to this site and roundly ignored the hard earned knowledge being provided to them. You can get your feathers ruffled by this if you want but if you really are interested in investing high 6 to low 7 figures into this business you would be well served to ask and listen than offer opinions. You come across as what I refer to as a "Saturday Dreamer". That's the person who drives by a wash on a sunny Saturday and sees the place lined up to the street and think of it as a license to print money. What they don't think about is that it had been snowing/raining all week and not a single car was in the place but the expenses were still accumulating. I honestly do hope you end up successful because broke car washes are useless to me, but I can assure you the odds are against you.
I'm done dealing with this, I've stated multiple times I do not own a wash, I manage one and I have 13+ years of experience. I'm here to observe and ask questions.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm done dealing with this, I've stated multiple times I do not own a wash, I manage one and I have 13+ years of experience. I'm here to observe and ask questions.
I only found once that you mentioned that, which was AFTER you called out on your false information that WashWorld service is terrible. There's also this bogus claim:
I found the car wash. It's not and never was for sale.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Then when people with actual decades more experience than you point out what you don't know, don't get upset. Don't make suggestions and when you're told you're wrong, don't get defensive. There is a world of difference between managing a wash and having your name on the tax bill and having to sign your name to the front of the check instead of the back. MEP001 and I can both give you volumes of references for our depth of knowledge of this industry and lists of people who we've helped make a lot of money at it. Several of them are members of this forum that I know have been following this thread and laughing. We can also each give you a long list of ones that thought they knew best, acted exactly as you are, and went belly up. This site is easily the single best resource for aggregated knowledge of this industry that exists. The best part is that, by and large, everyone one on here wants their fellow members to be successful and will go out of their way to help other operators. In my opinion, your biggest issue is you don't know what you don't know and you come off as arrogant and rude because of it. Again, I want everyone that gets into this business to succeed as, being a filthy capitalist pig, broke carwashers are useless to me.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score
Then when people with actual decades more experience than you point out what you don't know, don't get upset. Don't make suggestions and when you're told you're wrong, don't get defensive. There is a world of difference between managing a wash and having your name on the tax bill and having to sign your name to the front of the check instead of the back. MEP001 and I can both give you volumes of references for our depth of knowledge of this industry and lists of people who we've helped make a lot of money at it. Several of them are members of this forum that I know have been following this thread and laughing. We can also each give you a long list of ones that thought they knew best, acted exactly as you are, and went belly up. This site is easily the single best resource for aggregated knowledge of this industry that exists. The best part is that, by and large, everyone one on here wants their fellow members to be successful and will go out of their way to help other operators. In my opinion, your biggest issue is you don't know what you don't know and you come off as arrogant and rude because of it. Again, I want everyone that gets into this business to succeed as, being a filthy capitalist pig, broke carwashers are useless to me.
This is how it should be explained. I get your point now and I will respect that, thank you for explaining in a more polite and understandable manner.