What's new

Opinions on the FreeStyler

Reaction score
No, you aren't. You're answering questions as if you're experienced.
I don’t appreciate you talking to me as if I don’t know anything about washes and won’t be going into the industry ever.

MEP001

Reaction score
I don’t appreciate you talking to me as if I don’t know anything about washes and won’t be going into the industry ever.
You don't know enough to be giving advice, and I never said you won't ever have experience. I said you're pretending you have knowledge that you don't. I will call you out every time you give advice to protect the people looking for information.

MEP001

Reaction score
MEP, how did you get to where you are now?
I started as an attendant in 1982. I've been in this industry ever since. I worked for the same company for 26 years. I've operated car washes for more than that. I run a small service company now and have about 50 car wash customers. I've designed and built self serve equipment. I've worked on probably 500 different car washes all over Texas. And I don't put up with bullshit.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score
I started as an attendant in 1982. I've been in this industry ever since. I worked for the same company for 26 years. I've operated car washes for more than that. I run a small service company now and have about 50 car wash customers. I've designed and built self serve equipment. I've worked on probably 500 different car washes all over Texas. And I don't put up with bullshit.
So what happened to the laserwash questionnaire we were gonna do or??? Let the kiddos be on here, they can learn.

MEP001

Reaction score
So what happened to the laserwash questionnaire we were gonna do or???
I will have to go look at one so I can ask an informed question that you can't Google for the answer.
Let the kiddos be on here, they can learn.
You've missed the point. You and your friends are posing as car wash owners/operators/investors when none of you have real experience. You're giving advice on things about which you have no knowledge or experience. This message board is mainly for professionals to ask advice from other professionals.

Reaction score
You don't know enough to be giving advice, and I never said you won't ever have experience. I said you're pretending you have knowledge that you don't. I will call you out every time you give advice to protect the people looking for information.
Listen man, I have enough info to give recommendations. Maybe not from my own experience, but from what other operators have said. You’re not protecting anybody from my input.

Reaction score
I will have to go look at one so I can ask an informed question that you can't Google for the answer.

You and your friends are posing as car wash owners/operators/investors when none of you have real experience. You're giving advice on things about which you have no knowledge or experience.
We ARE investors. Me and my dad are currently preparing to open our own wash. I’ve been studying car washes since I was 6 so I think I have a reason to give people advice. I’ve worked on machines, talked to operators about machines, etc. I understand if you didn’t realize how much info I have about machines but please don’t assume I know jack shit about the industry.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score

You've missed the point. You and your friends are posing as car wash owners/operators/investors when none of you have real experience. You're giving advice on things about which you have no knowledge or experience. This message board is mainly for professionals to ask advice from other professionals.
Actually I'll give you a head start, ask me a question about anything doesn't need to be a laserwash. Secondly, I hardly know these people. If you want me to send you proof of a pay stub or something like that or my nametag or any piece of equipment I operate, I will be happy to do so. To clarify other things aswell, the softgloss maxx in my profile is a machine I have performed service on. I am not "posing" as anything, and I have ~13 years of knowledge in this industry.

bigburgerboi2005

Reaction score
So what happened to the laserwash questionnaire we were gonna do or???
So what happened to the laserwash questionnaire we were gonna do or??? Let the kiddos be on here, they can learn.
Let the kiddos be on here, they can learn.
I 100% agree on this. Yes we may not have as much experience with this stuff and we shouldn't be telling others on what to and to not buy but nothing is wrong with trying to learn more about the industry considering you me @MountainWestCW and @CMDguy all plan on eventually owning washes. so in my opinion, being on this forum will help us all prepare to some extent for when we all start owning, and or managing washes in the future.

MEP001

Reaction score
nothing is wrong with trying to learn more about the industry
You all keep saying this, and it was never the point. The point is that all of you keep giving advice posing as something you're not.

Reaction score
You all keep saying this, and it was never the point. The point is that all of you keep giving advice posing as something you're not.
We’re not posing as someone we’re not. We ARE investors with YEARS of experience with these machines. Please don’t jump to conclusions.

MEP001

Reaction score
We’re not posing as someone we’re not. We ARE investors with YEARS of experience with these machines. Please don’t jump to conclusions.
You are lying. I did not jump to anything. I have proof.

bigburgerboi2005

Reaction score
When did I ever claim I was something I'm not? Im really just trying to learn about the industry for when I own my own wash when I'm older.

CMDguy

Reaction score
I will show it to who needs to see it.
MEP I completely see where you’re coming from but can’t you have a better approach to this? I know operators who use this forum and they were the same way as us before their first wash and do not appreciate this

MEP001

Reaction score
MEP I completely see where you’re coming from but can’t you have a better approach to this?
You see that I tried, and I was met with more lies. It's done.
I know operators who use this forum and they were the same way as us before their first wash and do not appreciate this
Not true and you know it.

CMDguy

Reaction score
Not true and you know it.
This is the last thing I'm saying because a whole war shouldn't be caused by all this. That is true and yes you will see for yourself.

I'm not replying any further to this thread. It isn't worth it

MEP001

Reaction score
This is the last thing I'm saying because a whole war shouldn't be caused by all this.
There's no war. You and your "friends" are getting called out, and you don't like it.