What's new

Opinions on the FreeStyler

Reaction score
I am an investor researching machines to install and I am interested in the Belanger FreeStyler, any operators have opinions?

soonermajic

Reaction score
I think it is a great machine. I have tried it,but not operated it.
I think there are a few guys on here who have em...

MEP001

Reaction score
Neither one of you own a car wash.

MEP001

Reaction score
You're offering advice on something you know nothing about. It's unethical. You're posing yourself as someone you're not. You're a kid who rides through car washes with his mom.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Why is that important? I’m an investor, not an operator YET.
Unless you have a 500k to a million dollars you are about to, or already have, invested you're not an investor. You're just someone who really has a ton to learn about this, or any, business. You're going to need that much because absolutely no bank is going to loan you enough to purchase or start a carwash without any practical experience and/or a sizeable down payment and collateral.

Reaction score
Unless you have a 500k to a million dollars you are about to, or already have, invested you're not an investor. You're just someone who really has a ton to learn about this, or any, business. You're going to need that much because absolutely no bank is going to loan you enough to purchase or start a carwash without any practical experience and/or a sizeable down payment and collateral.
I am preparing to own a wash. I am trying to gather as much info as possible before I build one.

MEP001

Reaction score
I manage one? Think that's good enough. Ask me any question about any manufacturer or equipment and I will accurately answer it.
I'll give you a head start and let you pick a specific model machine, and I'll ask you questions.

CMDguy

Reaction score
You're a kid who rides through car washes with his mom.
While that sounds fun watching outside the car is even better. It really helps you capture the machinery in action.

MEP, how did you get to where you are now? I am currently browsing jobs at some washes near me and want to go from there.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score
No, you aren't. You're answering questions as if you're experienced.
Last I checked I don't think you dictate or hold knowledge of what he and his family do with money. Again, I do not agree with them posting financial advice and I do get where you're coming from, but I also don't appreciate the approach of telling him he isn't ever going to be in the business.