What's new

Opinions on flush mount vending machine?

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on a flush mount vending machine. We thought we had it nailed down to Etowah Valley old faithful. I know we don't want to do credit cards. I think we want coinCo Bill acceptor and changer. The spec was perfect at 23 5/8 wide, but the company can not seem to return my calls. So.... What do you use ? Any other recommendations?
I can fit a max of about 35" wide.
Thanks

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have the ams visi combo from shurvend. mine is in a security cage. it has a mars bill acceptor and i do take credit cards but charge an extra 10 cents per transaction.

nice machine. good value. good service from uncle sam.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Thanx waxman, how do you charge extra for c.c. transactions? is that an option the machine has?

Kevin James

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on a flush mount vending machine. We thought we had it nailed down to Etowah Valley old faithful. I know we don't want to do credit cards. I think we want coinCo Bill acceptor and changer. The spec was perfect at 23 5/8 wide, but the company can not seem to return my calls. So.... What do you use ? Any other recommendations?
I can fit a max of about 35" wide.
Thanks
Why do you think you want to go with a Old Faithful they hold very little product. We’d never consider a Coinco validator or coin changer, MEI only, better quality. We have a couple of these vending AMS SlimGem machines and they work well http://www.amequipmentsales.com/slimgem.htm

MEP001

Reaction score
Apparently CoinCo is no longer making 24V bill acceptors which should make it an easier decision to go with Mars anyway.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to take CC - I've watched customers stand in front of the bank of vendors with a handful of quarters and shop. I'm sure they'd rather do that with their card at a vendor with many choices, not to mention they'd likely spend more.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
We have an unmanned wash so I need to have vending macine secured and weather resistant. I also only have about 35"wide or I would need to move electrical/ plumbing.
Sounds like good information on validator I just thought Coinco was a good product, I will look more at MEI.

getnbusy

Reaction score
I have an Old Faithful vendor that was only in use for 2 months that I will make you a deal on. Call or text Bob for more infor mation @ 252-432-6560