What's new

Operator Needed

Koz86

Reaction score
We are in the process of investigating rolling out a chain of car washes in the west coast, California and Nevada to start! We have expertise in real estate development and funding in place for rolling out 5-7 units to start. We had operators lined up, but unfortunately it didn’t work out, so we are now seeking another operator to oversee the day to day operation as well as have expertise on the financial side (P&L, managing BLP, and overseeing equipment costs & maintenance) The operator would have ownership equity and ability to share in the growth and wealth of the company! I found this forum through a family member in the business and thought this might be a great place to find a partner.

dvassilian

Reaction score
We are in the process of investigating rolling out a chain of car washes in the west coast, California and Nevada to start! We have expertise in real estate development and funding in place for rolling out 5-7 units to start. We had operators lined up, but unfortunately it didn’t work out, so we are now seeking another operator to oversee the day to day operation as well as have expertise on the financial side (P&L, managing BLP, and overseeing equipment costs & maintenance) The operator would have ownership equity and ability to share in the growth and wealth of the company! I found this forum through a family member in the business and thought this might be a great place to find a partner.
Koz86
I am an experienced express car wash operator interested in talking to you. Please contact me at 949-288-3880. Thank you.

dvassilian

Reaction score

dvassilian

Reaction score
Koz86. Are you still seeking another operator? If express, please call me at 949-288-3880. Thank you.