What's new

online tire shine unit

wood

Reaction score
anybody know where i can see a tire shine unit in a tunnel setting? interested in seeing sonny's, viper shine, motor city units. other suggestions welcomed.

thanks,
wood

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I am in Chicago and have the viper. If you call most of the sellers they can probably refer you to locations where one is installed.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have a viper at Touhy and Western and Oakton and Waukegan in Niles. Units are installed at other peoples locations 60th and Western and on North ave in stone park just east of Mannheim on the South side of the street. I am sure Dan from Viper Shine can tell you of others.

Chiefs

Reaction score
Coem to Cleveland. We've had our Sonny's unit for 5 years. We include it with every wash, so it has about 450,000 applications and is still going strong. We use just uner 2 ounces per vehicle and our cost per vehicle is 18 cents using Ecolab's Black Diamond. We use that instead of other products because it covers well and the tires stay shinier, longer than anything else we've found. We can get by with that little usage because it goes on every single vehicle and the pads never have an opportunity to dry out. Yes, the pads are expensive, however, I believe that they not only cover well but are the most economical from a chemical standpoint and with evey 4th drum you get a "free" set of pads.

Although we don't have anything to compare it to, we (and our customers) are quite happy with the end product - a shiny wheel that puts an exclamation point on every car we wash and acts like a rolling advertisement for us.