What's new

Online Shop to order parts

ChechenWolf

Reaction score
Hi guys, do you know any online shops that sells parts of self serve carwashes? im living in Chechnya and would like to buy some things out of here(because there is usually old tech). I can bring them from USA by myself. Just need some online shops to order parts to my USA adress. Thank you

mac

Reaction score
Make sure the voltage that you have matches the voltage of the parts.

ChechenWolf

Reaction score
Make sure the voltage that you have matches the voltage of the parts.
Yea i know about that, we have 220v, in USA it's lower. But i need things like pistol parts, hose or something to decorate the carwash.

MEP001

Reaction score
Hi guys, do you know any online shops that sells parts of self serve carwashes? im living in Chechnya and would like to buy some things out of here(because there is usually old tech). I can bring them from USA by myself. Just need some online shops to order parts to my USA adress. Thank you
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/

Any of these will have almost everything you could need.

ChechenWolf

Reaction score
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/

Any of these will have almost everything you could need.
That's exactly what i needed. Are they the best price shops? Also can't find a foam nozzle, is there some other name of it? I mean things like suttner st-75.

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
I have a customer in France. The biggest expense is shipping, shipping to Europe is very expensive. I'm sure shipping to Chechnya would be out of sight.

ChechenWolf

Reaction score
I have a customer in France. The biggest expense is shipping, shipping to Europe is very expensive. I'm sure shipping to Chechnya would be out of sight.
There are some dudes shipping to Chechnya and they are not really expensive, like 60-70$ for 5-6kg