What's new

Ohio ACW crooks

djs

Reaction score
Illinois plate G66 5026 dark brown Oldsmobile mini van, 2 white males, 1 white female. Van has a large dent in the middle of the driver's side of the vehicle. I got to the carwash within 10 minutes of the theft of all (~$100 worth) of the quarters from ACW. They ran out of gas, and couldn't leave!!! However the males had left to go the gas station and returned and hid while she started to fill up. I now knew they were the perpetrators and grabbed her keys out of the ignition until police arrived. However, the males were never found and no quarters or tools were found in the vehicle and the female had no warrants, so she was released. No video at that location, but the gas station did have video of the males and they were 6' 200# and 5'6" 150# approximately. Female was 5'6" 110#. They attempted several of the known ways to empty the hopper at another location but were unsuccessful, before getting to the coin mech wire at the 2nd location. Cops were very tardy and disinterested especially in light of the repeated ACW ripoffs in the last 6 months in the Toledo area and although they did follow her after they let her go, they gave up after an hour and so did I since she just sat at the gas station since she had no gas and evidently the males had no phones.

Etowah