What's new

OHD Down. Help.

vinh

Reaction score
Hi, I have a US 2001 OHD. Inside bay display is off. wash can't do anything. only problem on plc is x17 light constant. This correspond to tire cleaner air switch, b35. there is a short in wires or solenoid that I am guessing is the problem. i have to dashes in wash code.

does anyone know where this switch is. are what my problem is? thanks ahead.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Do you have photo-eyes or a air hose customers have to drive over when entering the bay to activate the side blasters?

vinh

Reaction score
i do have two set of photo eyes for rocket blasters at the entrance of auto. I usually stand in front of one set of eyes to bring arm to home in the past and that would trigger a wash. I will clean the eyes tomorrow.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
If those eyes are blocked it will shut the wash down, you may just need to clean them or check the amplifier to see if they see each other one maybe going out.

vinh

Reaction score
The x17 does correspond with the photo eye. I had a ladder that I use to close the door because of cold weather block the photo eye. Afterward, still had problem. The machine would not do anything. ACW had wash busy. I finally reset the q11 and q12 and q13 breaker and no things are working now. What does turn each of these breakers do?

vinh

Reaction score
No, I did it and things are working now. I never have to do that in 5 years but It worked. Hope it not sign of bad things to come. Thanks for help.