What's new

Oddball part for my Wesumat.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I have a 4 year old Wesumat Softwash that I need a part that Mark VII does not furnish. It has a power disconnect on the wall near the umbilical chain. The handle on the cover is connected to the switch inside by a plastic coupler, which is broken. Mark VII now uses a different kind and I will need to buy a whole new disconnect when I only need what is probably a 2 buck part. The plastic coupler connects the two square metal shafts in the pics. Anyone have an idea where to get one?

Eric H

Reaction score
Have you tried www.mcmaster.com ?
I have been using them over Grainger lately. There web site is much easier to navigate and there prices seem reasonable.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
You can't epoxy it back together? My guess is that there is no one that sells "parts"

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I have a new disconnect that came with my MarkVII Choice Wash. I didn't use it. Looks really similar to the one in the pic. If you want it make me a offer.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Is there a mfg name on any of the switch parts, or did your mfg sterilize it before they sold it to you?

Nothing special about that disconnect, but I bet it is a pretty penny from Europe, even in depreciated euros. I wouldn't go through MARK VII without checking through a local supply house or a place like automation direct

pitzerwm

Reaction score
If its in the equipment room, super glue/epoxy an open end wrench on the stud and call it even.

Wally

Reaction score
Pat, I know a guy that has recently taken a Wesumat out. Do you have your part yet or do I need to check with him?