What's new

Oasis Eclipse

LibertyCarWash

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or have used an Oasis Eclipse? I'm looking at building my second wash and like the concept of the Eclipse. But I've never seen one in action. Or for that matter even heard from someone who has one. I currently have 2 Water Wizard 2.0s and am happy with the wash quality. Just would like to increase the thru put. Anyone have any experience with these?

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the eclipse but there was an Oasis Typhoon that I drive past every day on my way to and from work. For the past year they didn't even bother to carry the orange cones inside, I assume because they used them so much. The machine was 7.5 years old at a location that was never busy. They just pulled it out and put in a Wash World unit. I came VERY close to buying a Typhoon. Thank goodness that I didn't.

cwade

Reaction score
Eclipse Car Wash

Where are you located, I should be able to find someone in your area we can direct you to some locations, their are a few sites that have camera's so you can view them on line.

dax_festival

Reaction score
i uses to work at a wash with a typhoon. we put it in summer of 09 and when i was there (up until this past January) had no problems. The only problem we had was a chemical issue. other than that, through put is great and i know the owner would buy another one.

LibertyCarWash

Reaction score
Where are you located, I should be able to find someone in your area we can direct you to some locations, their are a few sites that have camera's so you can view them on line.
I'm located in Richland Washington. I'd love to take a look at one. And I'd be willing to travel a ways to see it. Thanks for the info.

Rays Fan

Reaction score
Dear CWade,

I'm in the Tampa Bay Florida market, but I'm also interested in the Eclipse. What's completely weird is that Oasis claims 3 dealers on the West coast of Florida, but none of the three even mentions Oasis equipment on their websites.

If you still have your response to the earlier request, I'd be very grateful.
"Where are you located, I should be able to find someone in your area we can direct you to some locations, their are a few sites that have camera's so you can view them on line."

Thanks very much!

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
You will find express in-bay systems are expensive relative to the typical cost of a machine that can process 8, 10 or 12 cars an hour.

There is no escaping if it does more, it is worth more.

Over the last two years, I found the total “installed” price of express in-bay was around $225K to $250K.

This is only slightly less than the cost of a well equipped 50’ or 60’ mini-tunnel.

Autec and Istobal have pretty slick units, but I have yet to see an Eclipse in action.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
I've used the Eclipse here in Austin and I must say it's performance is excellent for touchfree. The wheel cleaning brushes at entry and tire shine at the exit are nice touches to a touchfree wash. However, in calculating it's speed, it's about the equivalent of a double bay auto. The bay length/building cost required would have me leaning more toward a tunnel for throughput ability, but for touchfree I'm definately impressed.