What's new

Nu Wall in CTA

pgrzes

Reaction score
OK folks be honest with this!!
NU Wall is an awsome wheel cleaner!!!!! Have any of you used it in CTA's?? I usually keep some in a bottle to touch up walls and such, and every once in a while i will hit a wheel with it. I was thinking about putting it in my CTA's but am concerned about it on windy days.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
OK folks be honest with this!!
NU Wall is an awsome wheel cleaner!!!!! Have any of you used it in CTA's?? I usually keep some in a bottle to touch up walls and such, and every once in a while i will hit a wheel with it. I was thinking about putting it in my CTA's but am concerned about it on windy days.
This product contains the Flouride ion. You might want to check out this thread to see what you are dealing with.

http://forum.autocareforum.net/showthread.php?t=1556&highlight=Hydrofluoric+Acid

calebbox

Reaction score
The Nu-Wall is not designed for CTA Application. There are many variables where you could run into some very extensive, and/or major issues. Yes, windy days would pose a high risk for accidental exposure. As well as an uncontrolled dwell time.. Please email/or call me direct if you would like to...

Caleb Box
Operations Manager
Arcadian Services