What's new

NRCC convention in Atlantic City

pitzerwm

Reaction score
It was fun, for sure, at least it was only cold not Damn cold. I'd like to go to the Kleen-Rite deal, but I'm a little traveled out.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
packerscw,

I am sure there were new ideas and equipment at he NRCC show because I had one of them. I didn't have time to wander very much, so I can only give you specifics on what I showed. ShurVend introduced a new 10-selection high security vendor that was designed to be installed in the vacuum area of the wash. Many operators do not want to vend more than 8-10 items, so this was designed for that mind set. It has all the features of our vendors ( including credit card) and has a small 31" X 32" footprint and is only 60" tall.

You can see a pix of this vendor in the Photo Gallery of this website under "sponsors" & ShurVend or you can go to the ShurVend users group and see the annoucement of this vendor with a link to see a pix.

I am sure there were other new ideas at the show; I just don't know what they are.

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
packerscw,

If you are interested in a small free standing vendor with a small footprint, stay tuned for the next version in the evolution of this vendor. We think there is a place in the car wash business for another iteration of this concept. We will announce it soon.

Uncle Sam :)