What's new

Nozzle Tip Size

TEEBOX

Reaction score
Hi,

Just curious what tip size you are using for your presoak arch. I just purchased a new presoak manifold and the nozzles had 65.10 purple tip in them. I use a clear presoak product that is a High PH. My low PH foamer is 5 feet after using a lava arch.

I have 12 nozzle on this arch. I have since plugged the bottom ones on each side so now there is 10 nozzles that function.

Just trying to get an operators recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Every location is different. I use 2 65/05 on top and three 80/05 on each side.

hkim310

Reaction score
Teebox and Earl, why does your Pre Soak Arch need to have so many nozzles? Based on the angle of the nozzles, won't 2 on the sides and 2 on top cover the entire car?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Teebox and Earl, why does your Pre Soak Arch need to have so many nozzles? Based on the angle of the nozzles, won't 2 on the sides and 2 on top cover the entire car?
I find it is difficult to cover the entire side of Vans and SUV's with only 2 nozzles per side. At one time I found some 110 / 10 nozzles and used one of those at about 3 feet and an 80/05 at about 5 feet.

TEEBOX

Reaction score
They come built with manifold. You can plug as many as you want. You can increase tip size for additional volume or increase angle diameter for coverage. There are many variables you must consider for your region of operation or what your trying to accomplish at your location.