What's new

Not Every Customer is Looking at Price!

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Not every SS customer is looking for price.. the SS industry has such a bad reputation. Customers want Quality.. Quality.. they are tired of going to a trashed out SS that are a dump, they want nice stuff and price is really not a factor if they get what they are looking for in up to date facilities.. Most SS they have gone to in the past 30 years are trashed and run down and most functions don't work properly.. they are low priced, but nothing is up to date and the customer leaves with a bad taste in their mouth.. what a shame on the Industry.. I hear it all the time.. Sometimes I'm ashamed to say that we own SS Car Washes because of the bad Rep SS washes have.. If more operators new what they had, and stepped it UP, and knew what they had in their hands, WOW, we would ALL be rewarded.. just my 2 cents.. SS Car Washes Lives MATTER! :)

Last edited:

washnshine

Reaction score
Not every SS customer is looking for price.. the SS industry has such a bad reputation. Customers want Quality.. Quality.. they are tired of going to a trashed out SS that are a dump, they want nice stuff and price is really not a factor if they get what they are looking for in up to date facilities.. Most SS they have gone to in the past 30 years are trashed and run down and most functions don't work properly.. they are low priced, but nothing is up to date and the customer leaves with a bad taste in their mouth.. what a shame on the Industry.. I hear it all the time.. Sometimes I'm ashamed to say that we own SS Car Washes because of the bad Rep SS washes have.. If more operators new what they had, and stepped it UP, and new what they had in their hands, WOW, we would ALL be rewarded.. just my 2 cents.. SS Car Washes Lives MATTER! :)
I think that is the general consensus of the members on this forum.