What's new

Northeast Show

Coy Lindblom

Mesa, Arizona
Reaction score
I would like to read some comments about the Northeast Show in Atlantic City. It has been a rough year for car wash trade shows. Did the trend continue for the Northeast?

DavidM

Reaction score
I am not a vendor and I didn't hear any final counts on attendance so I can only speak to what the show felt like. Attendance on the first day of the trade show seemed good. I was expecting a very poor turnout. However, it rained most of that day so I think some operators that may not have otherwise attended drove down for the day.
The second day was much, much slower on the floor.

I am interested in what the actual attendance #s were compared to other years. The seminars didn't seem any less popular.

LisaLyons

Reaction score
The two seminars I attended were packed and very informative & I heard from various sources the first day of the show was well attended & exhibitors were happy. I wasn't able to stay as long as I wanted, but I agree the bad weather probably helped attendance. It was cold back there! I heard all the exhibit space was sold for next year. Hope that is a trend that will continue. First time at the NE show & was impressed - they did a great job

buda

Reaction score
Midwest Carwash Expo

Did not attend the NE Expo, but conducted an all-day detailing seminar for the Association which was well attended.

Stayed around for the first day of the Expo and I would estimate were between 85 and 100 exhibitors.

The attendance on the first day, only day I attended was good for a regional expo.

Regards
Bud Abraham

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
I worked the show and it was ok. First day on the floor was busier probably due to the lousy weather. Day 2 was not much to brag about and I saw many leaving early. On a plus note, in talking to other vendors on the floor, it was one of the best regionals they had been to this year.