What's new

No more car washing

mac

Reaction score
I close on the sale of my 5and1 in a few days. For the first time in God knows how long I will have no connection to the business, which has treated me quite well thank you. Been doing this since Christ was a corporal. The days of selling, testing, metering, and fixing are over. My only connection will be here on the forum. There’s just too many nice, interesting, and insightful business people here. In reality I won’t miss it much. Busting knuckles on old poorly designed things was never that much fun. And with the sale of my wash I’ll have come fun money to play with. Both cars and condo paid off and debt free. Thinking about going back to working the rodeo circuit as Bronco Billy.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Enjoy it Mac. I'm two years retired now and having the time of my life. I get my car wash fix here, without getting my feet wet. I type this while sitting here drinking coffee, Chihuahua in lap, and watching the grandson play with his superheros on the floor...ain't nothing like it.

mac

Reaction score
Have also been considering opening a rodeo clown school. Can get a good deal on big red noses and giant red shoes. I’ll have the market cornered.

Reactions: Zal

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I close on the sale of my 5and1 in a few days. For the first time in God knows how long I will have no connection to the business, which has treated me quite well thank you. Been doing this since Christ was a corporal. The days of selling, testing, metering, and fixing are over. My only connection will be here on the forum. There’s just too many nice, interesting, and insightful business people here. In reality I won’t miss it much. Busting knuckles on old poorly designed things was never that much fun. And with the sale of my wash I’ll have come fun money to play with. Both cars and condo paid off and debt free. Thinking about going back to working the rodeo circuit as Bronco Billy.
enjoy, time will go by quicker than you think.

washnshine

Reaction score
Congratulations, Mac!

Have you figured out where you are going to get your car washed? 😆

bert79

Reaction score
Congratulations Mac!! That has to be a good feeling! Thank you for all of your contributions to this forum. Please stay active as newbies like me really need the advice of the seasoned vets.

mac

Reaction score
It is what you make it,and I have plans.

chaz

Reaction score
ENJOY! I still own my wash….but I’ve got a day to day guy in charge. Worst thing….I’m no where near my wash….and I can’t stand paying for washes!!!!!!