What's new

news--sold wash

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
sorry have been out of touch for last year

we sold our wash last june(getting too old for fixing stuff)--for 3 X gross(honest numbers)--lucky we did as the local economy has tanked

As charming Hilliary has threatened to "put a lot of coal miners out of work"
she has such a way with words

my best to all of you. We also sold home and bought farm in Monroe county wv--property had two homes on 100 acres and our son is buying one from us. He even makes payments on time.

Hope your business thrives.

Ted

mac

Reaction score
Happy to hear things worked out for you Ted. I've talked to some people about land in WV, and man, are there good prices, especially when compared to here in FL. Property taxes are also so little that it really makes it sweet. best of wishes to you.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Fair price. Not a super deal for buyer or seller. I'd like to sell some of my washes, but am not an any hurry and would like to hold out for more than 3x, but know I might not get it. I'm envious of your "retired from carwash" status.

Randy

Reaction score
Ted,
Good show. I’ll miss talking with you and your son. I’m not too far behind you. The problem we have here is the land values are so high that it’s not feasible to use the land for a car wash anymore. A friend of mine has his 5 bay car wash listed for $985,000, land value, he’s tossing in the car wash as a bonus. He’s had numerous offers developers on it.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ted,
Good show. I’ll miss talking with you and your son. I’m not too far behind you. The problem we have here is the land values are so high that it’s not feasible to use the land for a car wash anymore. A friend of mine has his 5 bay car wash listed for $985,000, land value, he’s tossing in the car wash as a bonus. He’s had numerous offers developers on it.
dang! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!