What's new

New Wash

washnshine

Reaction score
This wash just opened up about 15 miles from me. He had 2 Petit IBA’s and free vacs. Really nice building and set up. I know for a fact that there is an express exterior slated to open near him within the next year. He’s already got the free vacs, it’ll be interesting if he transitions over to memberships once the new EE opens up near him. I think he has a very competitive price structure and I’m curious to see what impacts the EE will have on his business. I’m going to go over and meet the owner someday - I want to get a look at those Petit machines. I hope he does well - it looks like a lot of thought and care went into this project.

mac

Reaction score
Well a lot of money sure went into them

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The place looks beautiful but I question the pricing and the free vacs It seems like it would make it a lot harder to earn a decent profit.

washnshine

Reaction score
The place looks beautiful but I question the pricing and the free vacs It seems like it would make it a lot harder to earn a decent profit.
I agree. I am suspecting the free vacs may be to combat/compete with the incoming EE. But the pricing can definitely be higher. I know the area and think he could easily be at that $20 top package. Similar to your pricing.

TSchmitz

Reaction score
This wash just opened up about 15 miles from me. He had 2 Petit IBA’s and free vacs. Really nice building and set up. I know for a fact that there is an express exterior slated to open near him within the next year. He’s already got the free vacs, it’ll be interesting if he transitions over to memberships once the new EE opens up near him. I think he has a very competitive price structure and I’m curious to see what impacts the EE will have on his business. I’m going to go over and meet the owner someday - I want to get a look at those Petit machines. I hope he does well - it looks like a lot of thought and care went into this project.

Thats me! Surprised I didn't see this before. Im more than happy to have you come down to meet for a tour and chat.

TSchmitz

Reaction score
The Vacuums are gated, only way to them is through the wash. I have no hard data, however many people buy a wash just to use them for a few minutes. Even if their car did not need a wash.