What's new

New Wash almost open.

Bill Manke

Reaction score
Well we have been building since mid july. 5 self-serve,2 Mark VII Choice Washes. 8 J E Adams combo vacs, Washcard, Standard XP paystations, Custom D&S Coin Face plates into Mark VII boxes with Washcard welded on to make one box. If I could figure out how to post pics I would. But have not had any luck. We should be pretty close by the end of the week. I was testing over the weekend with the automatics. Had the place blocked off and still had people driving in past the cones to see if we were open. Gave away several washes just to see how it was working. Still trying to dial it in but overall it is starting to do what I want it to. Washcard has been great. Standard change Paystation XP is setup with Washcard I believe it is the first washcard equipped XPs. Dealing with Standard has been Great. JE Adams great vacs but they have washcard integrated into them so you would think the decals would be custom for these machines. They are not. Other than that I like the vacs. Just would have gone a different way if I would have know this. I will get my own decals down the line. When I did my washcard system they are all custom decals, When I did my xp paystations I got custom decals on then also. Even if it would have cost more upfront I think that should have been a option. Still out on the Mark VII Choice Washes. Kinda complicated but the more I learn them the more I like them. Will try and post pics If I can figure it out.

MEP001

Reaction score
There are two easy ways to share pics:

Use the photo gallery at the top of the page and link to your gallery

Use a separate hosting service like Photobucket or Imageshack. I prefer the latter, which is free and the photos can be shared with others without them having to sign up. You then use the insert image link to put the photo right on this page.