What's new

New Warsaw Jazz w/Weather Shield

Red Baron

Reaction score
Warsaw now has the Jazz tri-foam with Weather Sheild w/drying agent in it. Has anyone tried it?

I'm thinking that would allow me to eliminate my clear coat pass and speed up my washes, assuming my i5000 allows that.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I haven't heard of jazz with weathershield, but I have a weathershield tri foam online on two IBAs.

To me the regular jazz had the color/foam balance off: too much color, not enough foaminess. Weathershield trifoam is not very foamy either. It has a quick dissipating foam. I can see this being a huge advantage in a tunnel where it's on the car for just a few seconds, then rinsed off. But for me the "show" part of the foam is too quick for an IBA. However, it dissipates so well you could almost just rinse it off with a slow pass of SFR. It will break the water if you don't put too much on after it. I will continue to my CCP though, but it is worth experimenting with. will try to tweak it some, but most likely will revert back to 530 TCF when I burn through the weathershield.

Side note: I also reverted back to two step.I boost my alkalinity and it was interfering with the water breaking. I don't think cars aren't getting any cleaner but they are breaking/ drying better and have a better shine.

Etowah