What's new

New Vendor

washboy

work in progress
Reaction score
I got my new vendor on Tuesday from surevend so cool. Visi combo with CC so I can vend tokens and not have the expense of putting in cc acceptors in all my bays and still accept cc. It has been two days and already I have sold more than with my 7 other drop shelfs would in 1 week. What is good, for detailing and keeping people on the lot and coming back? I know this is an old subject but part of this is I am some what new to the fourm and want to meet everyone. Got my wash in sept 08 and have learned most of what I know here. Sell alot of little trees, amourall sponges, towles for 75c. The old owner just had amourall protectant sponges in 2 vendors so I replaced 1 with the cleaning sponge and that has been my best after air freashners. Thanks for any input.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Congrats on the new vendor, you'll love it. I have 3 visicombo's and one year later, still amazed at the sales volume. I won't brag about soda sales, today one machine did about 6-7 sodas at $1 . Try some variety, I've been selling alot of Orange crush, A&W r.Beer, MT Dew, Apple juice, Orange juice,almost zero Pepsi, Lots of Coke, some welch's grape drink, and fairly decent on lemonade and water

washboy

work in progress
Reaction score
I was thinking about putting in some of the Premium (micro) sodas in and change them around maybe customers would come just to see what is new, try something different. My new vendor has the e-port cc reader. I had to "map out the vendor" it will give me a daily report on sales for each day for each product for cash, cc, passcard, and refund amounts. So cool. Some of the things I thought would sell haven't and others great.

bigleo48

Reaction score
The best selling drink in my machine is Ice-Tea (like brisk) and I didn't see you guys mentioning it. Water also sells well at my location. Now if I could only sell beer!

Cheers...Big

Etowah