What's new

New to carwash business! Please help!

xpresscar

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to carwash business but I had to buy 8 bays SS carwash with lube oil center deal. I know some of you had a long experience with carwash business. four of the bay has HP broken not working it might be electrical. please do you know a good service company or individuals in Dallas-Fort Worth area. My CW in Arlington, TX. I am looking to renovate this car wash. Any help Please. I feel that I am stuck with this business. Please help if you can. Where to start running it again. It's been with me six months and could not do anything. Please Help!

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to carwash business but I had to buy 8 bays SS carwash with lube oil center deal. I know some of you had a long experience with carwash business. four of the bay has HP broken not working it might be electrical. please do you know a good service company or individuals in Dallas-Fort Worth area. My CW in Arlington, TX. I am looking to renovate this car wash. Any help Please. I feel that I am stuck with this business. Please help if you can. Where to start running it again. It's been with me six months and could not do anything. Please Help!
I would like to help you anyway I can. You stirred my curiosity though. Why did you "had" to buy the wash? Were you forced into buying it. Let me know who manufactured the equipment and I will see if I can get a good service guy out to you.

xpresscar

Reaction score
I was interested to buy only the lube shop but the CW was part of the deal all or none. Anyway, what equipments exactly you talking about, please specify?

jeffs

Reaction score
call Scotch Plaid Chemical in Dallas Texas speak to Mike Dillon 214-460-9520

dirty harry

Reaction score
Twin Distributing out of Denison services this area. The owner is Bobby West 903-463-1194. The lines they are most familiar with are D/H, PDQ, GinSan, Carolina Pride, and PDQ.
Good Luck!