What's new

New owners of 2 Laserwash 4000s

Washbravo

Reaction score
Hi all,
2 new car wash owners here, learning by the day. Currently seeking a manual for LW4000- we have two of these and i am looking for general operating manual and a preventative maintenance schedule. Parts diagram would be great as well. I submitted a request to PDQ but have not heard back.

Thank you!
Zach

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
If you go to the PDQ website you can register as an owner and the manuals etc are available on-line. No cost.

WashMan67

Reaction score
this???:

That manual is for a Laserwash 360 not the 4000. GoBuckeyes is correct, request an owners account from the PDQ website. All manuals are available once you have the login. The local distributor should help also.
Welcome to the wonderful world of carwashing!

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
If you have a PDQ 4000 it probably on it's last leg. Almost all of them in this area have been removed and scraped.

Bud's

Reaction score
Pdq will not give me or sell me the operator manual and suggested I speak to a distributor.
Local distributor sent me a parts manual. Lol

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
As previously stated, you can register on the website. Your request will go through a review process to verify that you own the equipment. I am more than happy to help out if you have tried this approach and it hasn't worked out for you.

SplashDash

Reaction score
Pdq will not give me or sell me the operator manual and suggested I speak to a distributor.
No they will not the distributor will not but contact PDQ in Wisconsin I got one from them.

sparkey

Reaction score
I went through the same bs with them. They are a terrible company to deal with. I found someone to email me their manuals totally unrelated to any distributer or PDQ. If you still need them send me your email and I will send you a copy.

water guy

Reaction score
I have a complete parts manual and installion manual and Ownersmanual.

Zal

Reaction score
Register online for PDQ account. Call distributor. Talk to the service or parts department manager at the distributor that handled previous owner. Have the serial number handy. Ask for them to ok PDQ access to manuals. If they don't do it let PDQ know. Very simple. Treat them well and they will treat you well.

water guy

Reaction score
Register online for PDQ account. Call distributor. Talk to the service or parts department manager at the distributor that handled previous owner. Have the serial number handy. Ask for them to ok PDQ access to manuals. If they don't do it let PDQ know. Very simple. Treat them well and they will treat you well.
Wow!! something must of changed .

Zal

Reaction score
PDQ has been much more customer friendly the last couple years. Customer and distributor Support is almost excellent. Feedback from this site is likely a major factor. Oh yeh- they also seem to realize we do have other options…