What's new

new movies

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anybody see any new movies lately?

i'm embarrassed to say that i have no idea what 'slumdog millionaire', 'milk' or any others that won oscars are about!

how about you? i was thinking of taking my wife to a movie tomorrow nite...;)

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
The new HBO movie "Taking Chance" is a real tear jerker but it tells a powerful story on how we treat our nation's dead heroes from Iraq. Kevin Bacon is outstanding.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Benjamin Button. Haven't seen it, but it looks good. Beware though, it's a 3 hour movie! Get the large popcorn if you go.

Deepshift

Reaction score
anybody see any new movies lately?

i'm embarrassed to say that i have no idea what 'slumdog millionaire', 'milk' or any others that won oscars are about!

how about you? i was thinking of taking my wife to a movie tomorrow nite...;)
The Eastwood movie, "Gran Torino" is excellent. It didn't get much love at the Oscars but who cares anyway? It's not so much about a car. Eastwood still has it. Cool movie.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Since I grew up playing with both of these things, I can't wait for them to come out:

GI Joe

Transformers 2

It takes me back to being a kid and watching the cartoons. Awesome! (Sorry they are not out yet)

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
You need to vacation dave, and forget about carwashes. Speaking about carwashes, have you visited any to write off your business trip. The movies I see are older, The ones --guys can't take home and leave at the wash.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did most of my analyzing my carwash problems on a solo day when my family went to Magic Kingdom.

I know, I need to relax and let go more; that's why I was asking about movies!

Vacation was nice. Went by fast. Maybe as I get more seasoned in this business I'll be able to not let problems get to me while I'm away. But missing out on business and downtime bug me too much right now, so I really had to suss it out at that time.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
That is why I didn't do vacations, for 25 years, being ADD, I couldn't relax anyway so why bother. Didn't have kids to worry about, and put the wife/GF in her own business so she was too busy to complain.

What was the end results with your IBA?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Our local store has a lot of great new titles. They are always available too since they keep them in a back room behind a curtain where no one can see them...go figure??? I think I am the only one that has found them:D

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Our local store has a lot of great new titles. They are always available too since they keep them in a back room behind a curtain where no one can see them...go figure??? I think I am the only one that has found them:D
Do they hand you a little paper bag when you go in as well so you can sack your own movie? :)