What's new

New Investor Seeking Advice

RayJ011

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to this industry and have been investigating existing washes currently up for sale in Michgan. Because I am so new to this industry, I always find it helpful to get recommendations from seasoned veterans of the industries that I invest in.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an investor looking to learn from the ground floor up? More specifically, are there any programs(free if possible), websites, maybe even posts or earlier threads, etc. that would teach me the basics of what to look for when purchasing an existing wash?

I truly appreciate any advice or suggestions that lead me into the right direction. I hope to be able to share advice back and forth with you all soon.

Thanks,

Ray

mac

Reaction score
Ray, you just found the best free advice place in the industry. Simply read all you can here in the saved pages. It will save you thousands. And feel free to post particular questions. Just try not to ask something that has been posted many times before, such as, which is the best manufacturer or chemical. And good luck with your new venture.

jstewart

Reaction score
Robert Great Boot Camp PDF Downloaded it and looked real fast its a wealth of information. They should post that permanently here