What's new

New Install Nayax Reader - fleet cards, prepaid cards?

East Adams Car Wash

Reaction score
I currently have a Card Works point of sale system. Along with accepting credit cards I have fleet cards and prepaid cards. Can anyone help advise me, how I can do something similar with the Nayax system?

I also give free prepaid cards to charitable events for fundraisers. I would like to continue to have the opportunity to do this but not sure it is going to be a option with Nayax.

dbcknghm

Reaction score
Not familiar with Card Works but the nayax dashboard is powerfull but does require some getting used to. Many functions in the nayax system allow data transfer in and out via excel. We build an inhouse card system that is only good at our locations. Refund, prepaid etc. We purchase blank cards and set them up in the nayax system to do what we wish and produce labels for them. This takes time as we do this for refunds, prepaid cards, give aways/rewards, discounts, company/fleet, etc. We also use them inhouse for our tec staff and owners. They are fluid, reloadable, cancelable, etc. We only use contactless ( onyx ). Hope that helps. Their tec support is capable and not afraid to help on these kinds of issues as well if you hit a wall. Once a client they have an online university tutorial system that I would give mixed reviews for......