What's new

New Install CryptoPay vs Hamilton Dan & Mars VS Coinco

Kirb

Reaction score
I am on the fence with a 2 and 3 I am rehabbing. It is going to have new meter boxes and using current Hamilton pay station that has dial up.

Not sure if I should go with Hamilton DAN with DTI in SS bays, CryptoPay in SS and dial up on pay station, or CryptoPay in SS bays and pay station?

Mars or Coinco in Pay station, changer, and SS bays?

Any other options?

Thanks in advance,
Kirb

chaz

Reaction score
We have dan in bays and auto, cash only on vacs. Like the dan system and the ease to view sales etc. It's a pricey system and there are many more choices now, since my install 5 years ago, so I suggest you compare price to features you want and need,

MEP001

Reaction score
The D.A.N. offers a lot of options like fleet sales and tracking and the rechargeable cards, but if you don't plan to take advantage of those features you're probably better off with something simple like CryptoPay. The main reason is cost - you'll pay an additional 6-12 cents per transaction with the D.A.N., and the hardware is too expensive. A replacement credit card reader is around $420, while the entire CryptoPay unit is around $300.

CryptoPay has an addon unit for Hamilton ACW's which will both incorporate all your CC sales into one system and speed up processing.

Semi-retired

Reaction score
I spoke with a supplier yesterday and he was sold on using the unitec to integrate into ACW, Vacs, and Bays for a wireless option which would be high speed.
He talked $600 a unit and a couple hours to install everything I had.